PDI Sani-Cloth CHG 2% Solvent Wipes for Surface Preparation Sachets - Expiry Date March 2022
Limited New Stock - Expiry Date March 2022
Wipes for preparation of surfaces prior to applying adhesive or paint. Contain 70% Isopropyl alcohol solvent which evaporates quickly leaving no residue making it perfect for surfaces such as aluminium, glass, stainless steel and monitor screens.
Sachets, wipe size 165x105mm, 100 sachets in a box.
Tip: If you use these to wipe where you might be putting silicone around a bath or sink, they help reduce the likelihood of mould later.
Adhesive products work best if the surfaces to be bonded are totally clean and grease free. These solvent wipes are made for that purpose, containing 70% isopropyl alcohol which dries almost instantly. Wipe both faces of sub-frame profiles and the rear of printed panels before applying tape or self-adhesive hanging plates. Supplied in individual tearable sachets and an easy pull tub dispenser.
Wipes do have use-by dates marked on them. It appears to be 18 months from date of manufacture. This is because they are mainly used in healthcare. In our typical applications, the only risk is them drying out, which will be obvious to the user.
- A high liquid dose on the wipe ensures good surface coverage
- Sani-Cloth CHG 2% wipes are a class IIa medical device
- Chlorhexidine wipes have been proven to be superior to povidone-iodine for preventing infections
- Provides rapid antimicrobial action and excellent residual activity
- Individual disposable wipes for the disinfection of hubs and connection ports to help prevent infections associated with the use of central venous and arterial catheters.
- The product is designed to facilitate ANTT (Aseptic non touch technique).
- Single use ready to use sachets
- Wipe size: 160mm x 128mm